COLLECTION, STORAGE AND USE
2. No need to disclose personal information this website can be viewed without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Your disclosure of personal information. However, you may choose to disclose personal information when requesting further information or entering a competition on our website. Such information will be viewable by staff of Lucinda Morris Photography.
4. Holding of information. Personal information that you provide will be held by Lucinda Morris Photography. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who contact us.
5. Use of personal information. We will only use the personal information you provided to us for the purposes of communicating with you, this will either be to follow up a request for more information or in the form of a promotional email (where you have specifically opted-in), or in response to a form or competition entry you have completed on our website.
STATISTICAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
6. Statistical information collected. We may collect statistical information about your visit via Google Analytics or Facebook pixel. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
– your IP address;
– the search terms you used;
– the pages you accessed on our website and – the links you clicked on;
– the date and time you visited the site;
– the referring site (if any) through which – – you clicked through to us;
– your operating system;
– the type of web browser you use and other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
7. Use of statistical information The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by website administrators.
8. Cookies This website generates cookies for the purpose of monitoring usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using without affecting your ability to use the our website.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
9. Your rights Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to Lucinda Morris Phtography in connection with your use of our website. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that we have stored, or to change such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us at the address set out below.
Lucinda Morris Photography